1. Your booking becomes effective once CHIANTI & MORE has received the duly signed booking form and a 30% deposit. The balance is payable not later than 45 days before the beginning of the rental period. In the case of bookings made within 45 days of the arrival date, payment in full is due immediately. The amount payable will be specified in the booking form and should be settled through bank transfer or check.
2. After having received the signed booking form and the payment, CHIANTI & MORE will send you a confirmation of your booking. After having received the balance, CHIANTI & MORE will send you your voucher (e-mail, fax or letter) and directions on how to reach your accommodation.
3. The voucher contains all the necessary information regarding arrival and departure times, address, caretaker and any additional costs. The voucher has to be shown to the owner or the caretaker upon arrival.
4. Additional costs, as defined in the property description and the voucher, are payable to the owner or the caretaker before departure.
5. Times of arrival and departure (details in your voucher) must be strictly adhered to.
6. The passports of the client and all members of his/her party have to be registered at the moment of arrival in accordance with Italian law.
7. In the event of dissatisfaction or complaint regarding any aspect of the holiday accommodation, the client shall notify CHIANTI & MORE immediately.
8. A breakage deposit will be requested upon arrival. As mentioned in your voucher, the breakage deposit is payable in cash (Euro) or by check to the owner or the caretaker. The client and his/her party shall maintain the property in the same good order as upon arrival. In the case that the client or a member of his/her party breaks or damages anything in the holiday home, the owner or CHIANTI & MORE must be advised immediately. Any loss or damage caused by the client or a member of his/her party will be deducted from the breakage deposit.
9. Occupation of the property is strictly limited to the persons mentioned in the rental contract and the number of people indicated on the property description (infants, children and teenagers included). Baby cribs and children’s beds should be requested – if available – prior to your arrival.
10. Pets are allowed only if mentioned in the property description. In any case, the client must list pets on the booking form and pets must be confirmed on the voucher.
11. The client shall take full responsibility for the safety and conduct of him/herself and all other members of his/her party.
12. In the unlikely event that the booked and confirmed property should no longer be available, the client may cancel the booking and receive a full refund of the amount paid in advance. No further compensation can be paid. In addition, CHIANTI & MORE will attempt to offer at least one alternative, similar property. In this case, the due rental rate is to be redefined.
* cancellation more than 60 days prior to arrival:
* cancellation from 59 to 46 days prior to arrival:
* cancellation from 45 to 21 days prior to arrival:
* cancellation within 20 days prior to arrival:
Electricity may be interrupted during thunderstorms and this can also cause short interruptions of the water supply, which often depends on electric pumps.
Please use water carefully!
Swimming pools are usually open from June to September.